Have you ever felt tired of an office job? Would you want to work from home and earn a living with less effort? Well, if you’ve got a smartphone or a laptop, you’re in luck. That’s all you need to have to make money without leaving your couch.
Today, we’ll touch upon several ways of income from home.
Table of Contents
While a little tricky to get into, investing can greatly help when earning from home. Moreover, this is considered passive income, leaving you so much more free time for side hustles, hobbies, and family. There are two main ways to invest:
- Cryptocurrency. Crypto has been a trending topic for a few years now. It makes sense since so many investors managed to hit big while the market grew. However, picking more well-known and popular currencies is important to avoid pump-and-dump schemes. In addition to that, you’ll have to choose whether you’ll store your crypto on investment platforms or in a crypto wallet.
- Stocks. In comparison to cryptocurrency, stock investments are a lot safer and show better results in long-term plans. Moreover, you can invest in stocks on a minimum budget. You only need to find a reputable financial institution to help you open a brokerage account. Then, pick out a few stocks you’d like to invest in – a diverse portfolio is key to safety. Also, consider set-ups like mutual funds, index funds, and ETFs.
2. Affiliate and Referral Marketing
If you already have an audience or want to start a blog, it’s time to dive into affiliate marketing. Thanks to that approach, you can earn quite a lot of money while paying attention to what matters the most – your interests.
Once your audience grows, you can partner with different brands and services and join affiliate programs. After that, you receive a personal link or code. All you have to do is to promote the service or product to your fans. You receive a commission for every purchase as they use the link or the unique code. Setting up an affiliate program takes just a few hours. Yet, you can earn up to $10,000 as a beginner affiliate marketer.
But why stop there? Referral marketing takes things to the next level. By tapping into the power of word-of-mouth, you can double your earnings. All you need to do is to join referral marketing campaigns. On Honeygain, a platform that helps you share your internet bandwidth, you can use referral codes to generate passive income.
Business owners no longer have to store or ship the stock they sell. Now, manufacturers can easily take your orders, pack and send them to the appointed address. As a business owner, you’re responsible for marketing, finding customers, accepting payments, and placing orders.
Of course, finding a suitable manufacturer also takes some time. You wouldn’t want to compromise your business by trusting someone who produces low-quality products and doesn’t package them well. They should also be quick and reliable. You’re the one responsible for your image in the end, not the manufacturer. You can dropship:
- footwear and clothes
- art and craft supplies
- makeup and skincare products
- home décor
- kitchen supplies
- pet products
- phone accessories
4. Selling Digital Products
Whether a tech professional, you can always create and sell digital products. Not only is that profitable and provides you with semi-passive income, but it also establishes you as a professional in your field.
For example, if you do art or photography, you can easily sign up for various platforms and sell your artwork online. Try out the NFT niche if you can create digital avatars. Otherwise, any knowledgeable professional can write or film online courses for the audience. You can also sell:
- software and programs
- mobile applications
- recipes and meal plans
- workout plans
- tattoo designs
If you’d like to have an additional income that does take up that much time, try various micro-jobs. These can be:
- Taking paid surveys and writing reviews. You can earn some money while expressing your real opinion. Many platforms provide their users with different surveys their can take for commission. Moreover, websites and businesses are happy to pay people for true reviews.
- Copywriting. Freelancing is another way to work an additional hour a day. Copywriting, in particular, doesn’t need any exceptional skills or certifications. You just create an account on a freelance platform and start earning.
- Testing games and websites. Given you want to have fun while earning, try testing games and websites. Testers give game creators constructive criticism and tips on a PC or smartphone.
All in all, there are so many incredible ways to earn without leaving your couch. Whether you’re interested in opening a small business, testing games, or investing, you can easily transfer from an office job to a remote occupation.