If two guys are interested in you and you think both are okay as your boyfriend, it may be confusing to try and figure out which one you should choose. Here are 20 tips to help you make the decision:
Table of Contents
- 1. What Kind of Boyfriend You’re Looking for
- 2. Think About What You Want in a Relationship
- 3. Learn as Much as You Can About Them
- 4. Is They Really into You
- 5. Who is Ready for a Relationship
- 6. Which Name Are You More Excited to See Pop Up on Your Phone?
- 7. Consider Your Compatibility
- 8. Consider Your Feelings for Each Guy
- 9. Which Guy Can You Truly Be Yourself Around
- 10. Who Makes You Feel Like The Best Version Of You
- 11. Take Their Past Into Consideration
- 12. Get Input From Your Friends And Family
- 13. Who Can Understand Your Better
- 14. Who Love Your Body Also Love Your Soul
- 15. Determine If They Have Any Deal Breakers
- 16. Which One Has The Better Family
- 17. Choose The More Positive One
- 18. Who Would Make A Better Partner In The Long Run?
- 19. Making the Decision Trust Your Gut
- 20. Take Your Time
1. What Kind of Boyfriend You’re Looking for
The first step is to decide what kind of boyfriend you’re really looking for. Make a list of the qualities that are important to you in a relationship. For example, you may want a boyfriend who is:
- Good with kids
Once you know what qualities you want, you can start to evaluate each of the guys against your list.
2. Think About What You Want in a Relationship
Before you can decide between two guys, you need to know what you’re looking for in a relationship. What are your dealbreakers? What kind of relationship do you want? Once you know what you want, you can start to compare the two guys and see who is a better match for you.
3. Learn as Much as You Can About Them
The more you know about someone, the easier it is to make a decision about them. So get to know both guys as much as you can. Talk to them, spend time with them, and learn about their interests, values, and personality.
4. Is They Really into You
One important thing to consider is whether or not they’re really into you. If one guy is always making time for you and seems genuinely interested in your life, it’s a good sign that he’s into you. On the other hand, if one guy is always busy and never seems to have time for you, he might not be worth your time.
5. Who is Ready for a Relationship
You also need to consider whether or not the guy is ready for a relationship. If you’re looking for something serious and one of the guys is only interested in casual dating, then it’s probably not going to work out.
6. Which Name Are You More Excited to See Pop Up on Your Phone?
This may seem like a silly question, but it’s actually a good way to gauge your feelings for each guy. If you’re more excited to see one of their names pop up on your phone, it’s a good sign that you have stronger feelings for him.
7. Consider Your Compatibility
Ånother important factor to consider when choosing between two guys is whether or not you’re compatible with each other. Do you share similar interests? Do you have the same sense of humor? Are you attracted to each other? If you’re not compatible with someone, it’s likely that the relationship won’t work out in the long run.
8. Consider Your Feelings for Each Guy
Do you have stronger feelings for one of them? Are you more attracted to one of them? Do you have more fun with one of them? Your feelings can be a big help in deciding which guy to choose.
9. Which Guy Can You Truly Be Yourself Around
It’s important to be able to be yourself in a relationship. So ask yourself, which guy can you truly be yourself around? If you can’t be yourself around either of them, then neither of them is worth your time.
10. Who Makes You Feel Like The Best Version Of You
This is an important question to ask yourself. In a relationship, you should feel like the best version of yourself. So ask yourself, which guy makes you feel like the best version of yourself? The answer to this question can help you decide which guy is right for you.
11. Take Their Past Into Consideration
When choosing between two guys, you should take their past into consideration. If one of them has a history of cheating or being abusive, that’s definitely something you should consider. On the other hand, if both guys have a clean past, then that’s one less thing you have to worry about.
12. Get Input From Your Friends And Family
Your friends and family can be a big help when you’re trying to decide between two guys. Talk to them about your options and get their opinion on which guy they think is better for you. Just make sure to take their advice with a grain of salt, as they may not have all the information you do.
13. Who Can Understand Your Better
In any relationship, it’s important to feel understood. So ask yourself, who can understand you better? If one of the guys is always putting his foot in his mouth or doesn’t seem to get where you’re coming from, he may not be the best choice.
14. Who Love Your Body Also Love Your Soul
A guy who loves your body and also loves your soul would be best. So ask yourself, which guy loves you for more than just your looks? If one of the guys is constantly commenting on your appearance or only pays attention to you when you’re dressed up, he may not be the best choice.
15. Determine If They Have Any Deal Breakers
Even if you like both guys, there may be some deal breakers that make one of them a better choice than the other. For example, if one guy is always making you feel bad about yourself or is always trying to control you, he’s probably not someone you want to be in a relationship with.
16. Which One Has The Better Family
This is definitely something to consider if you’re looking for a long-term relationship. If one guy has a great family that you get along with and the other guy’s family is dysfunctional, it’s probably a good idea to choose the guy with the better family.
17. Choose The More Positive One
In any relationship, it’s important to choose the more positive person. So ask yourself, which of these two guys is more positive? Who sees the glass half full? Who always looks on the bright side? If one of the guys is constantly negative or brings you down, he may not be the best choice.
18. Who Would Make A Better Partner In The Long Run?
If you’re looking for a long-term relationship, you need to consider who would make a better partner in the long run. Who is more responsible? Who has their life more together? If one of the guys is always flaking or doesn’t seem to have his act together, he may not be the best choice.
19. Making the Decision Trust Your Gut
Once you’ve considered all of these factors, it’s time to make a decision. Trust your gut and go with the guy you think is best for you. Remember, there is no perfect choice, so don’t beat yourself up if things doesn’t work out with either guy. Just learn from your experience and move on.
20. Take Your Time
Making a decision like this is never easy. So don’t feel like you have to make a decision right away. Take your time and really think about who you want to be with. And if you’re still unsure, it’s okay to wait and see how you feel in the future. The most important thing is that you make a decision that’s right for you.